Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Day of The Dead : Quest at a Glance

For most of my Gourmet Ranch Quests that I have done over the past year, I have done a companion spreadsheet.   It has been one of those things that has really cemented me in the Gourmet Ranch neighborhood as one of the more informed players despite only having a year of game play under my belt.

The spreadsheet is great because you can see the entire quest in literally a single glance. You can see the dish names, the times they take to cook, what each dish of the quest sells for, as well as every single ingredient for that particular quest.

Blue is general information such as name, price and cook time.
Red are the seasonal ingredients. IE ingredients only available to grow during this particular quest.
Yellow are regular ingredients. These can be grown in advance.


No comments:

Post a Comment