Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy Monday! Fantastic New Update!

Happy Monday Ranchers! I hope you had a great holiday weekend, got lots of candy and goodies. We still have just two more days on this Quest then on Thursday we should see a new Quest. I don't have high hopes for a big quest, this time last year we had Mastery of the Salad and Beans. I am sure Thanksgiving will still be a few weeks away and I promise to have all the Thanksgiving information up before the end of the week just keep checking back. Right now you might not have noticed but I have started working on what I have high hopes will be one of the best parts of my blog. It is the recipe book. An integrated google spreadsheet that will update when I ever I work on it. SO while you might not see the updates, they are there. As of this moment they are being kept in their own individual quests but I do hope to make one large seasonal and one large regular recipe book and have both be searchable. Unfortunately I do not yet know how to do the searchable aspect. IF you want to check it out, and I hope you do, it has its OWN page. Just click over onto the left side bar and go check out our newest feature the Gourmet Ranch Recipe Book. A neat addition is the XP for the dishes. Something I have not done in the past. And I am glad to be able to add that for all my fellow ranchers. Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment